Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 849576-003
The legacy lives on. Building on from the impressive Nike Air Zoom Structure 19, the Structure 20 features a Dynamic Support midsole for a smooth transition and Dynamic Fit technology to lock the foot down and keep you feeling secure.
Both the midsole and outsole provide exceptional cushioning. With a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot and an internal dual-density cushioning system, you can experience the superior comfort of the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20. The Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot combines with the rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole in order to deliver both flexibility and remarkable, cushioned comfort.
Run with full force, thanks to the honeycomb pattern, which provides durability and optimal multi-surface traction.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks the foot down.
- Flymesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support midsole smoothes out the transition.
- Flywire cables integrate with the top two eyestays to enhance support.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern is durable and provides great multi-surface traction.